• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MCD 205 Discontinued?

Grey.Coupe

Active Member
I guess my work must be interfering with my hobbies.

I wasn't aware that the multi disk player MCD 205 had been discontinued. It is no longer listed under Sources on the Mc site. When did that happen? I understand the MCD 201 is a wonderful device, as are some of the tube disc players, but the convenience of multiple play is handy.

Wonder why they quit making them? Ron C? Anyone?
 
Register to hide this ad
Search this forum for some brief discussion on the 205 shut-off. I think the decision was implemented two years ago and they kept it in production for another year. I have one. They will have repair parts and support for years to come. They rarely turn up on Audiogon for sale, then get gobbled up quickly.
 
Back
Top Bottom