• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh Amp Knobs- MC 2125, 2155- Are They the Same

62caddy

Trust but verify
Subscriber
I just bought an NOS knob that for my MC 2125 and it's much smaller than the ones on the amp. The seller stated the knob fit MR 80 and 2155 and others. Before I go back to the seller- can anyone first tell me if they're smaller on the 2155 than the 2125?

Thanks kindly.
 
Register to hide this ad
Same part number for both 090157 except for the MC2155 meter range knob listed as 090169.

The MR80 had both (I assume different position for the flat) as well as a larger knob for tuning.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom