• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh C11 vs C22: Thoughts?

recordslut

Member
Hello all,

I am in the market for a vintage Mcintosh Tube Pre. Of course, I'd love a C22, but I'm looking into the C11 because it seems like a very comparable unit for less money, minus the full glass front panel. My question: are there any other differences of note? And how about the C20? Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
The differences between them other than cosmetics are negible IMHO, include the MX110 in that. OTOH with current pricing you are way ahead in the value for dollar spent
in buying a used C220, a little more than a C11 and less than a worthy original C22. So buy the vintage look you like best is my advice.


Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom