• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh c39 thoughts?

Just purchased a mint McIntosh c39.
It is my first foray with this company's products.
Will be just using it as a pre amp.
My first thoughts.
It's pretty good looking. Has a remote.
I won't be able to try it out for a few days, but when I do I will post my impressions of it.
What are your experiences with it?
 
Register to hide this ad
I had one for a couple of years and used it as a 2 channel amp. Ignoring the AV side of it. It was very quiet and had a decent phono section I thought. You can add a tuner module to it and have FM. I didn't as I had a good tuner. Best of luck with it and I think you may be surprised at how good it is.
 
Richersounds, Do You Still have the McIntosh C39? I Bought Mind used for a Great Price on eBay in the early 2000s!
Mainly for Two-Channel Music. Still one of My Favorite Audio Equipment!
 
Does it have the XLR outputs on the back. If it does it is one of the later more advanced units.
 
Back
Top Bottom