• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh MC-2125 Amp on Dallas CL

Register to hide this ad
Bloody hell -- for $200 I'd almost drive there from here! :D I've got a pair, and love 'em -- this'd make a nice third for the centre output (little big, but what the hell?). :scratch2:

Somebody go get it now, right now.
 
I hate ads like this! :no: Taking serious inquires only my a$$!

CL is becoming a free Ebay!:thumbsdn:

Yank
 
Hmmm...guesss there's no AKers out there that would want to pick this up if I Paypal'd them the cash, huh? I foot the bill, the shipping, and make a $50 donation to either the picker-upper, or to AK, whichever you'd prefer?

I've got his phone number... :D PM me if this scheme seems viable enough, or if you are crazy (and helpful!) enough to do it.
 
Mac amp in Big D Pickup and Shipping

I'd do it for you. I know it will require careful double-box packing to get it done right. I talked with the guy today, too. He says someone is supposed to look at it tomorrow, but if that fails he'd call me. I transferred from clerical work to a teaching position, so I've been able to relax, check the posts, grab an ocassional bargain, and make a sale or two in between. I've got one month to left of vacation, so I'm gonna enjoy the second half.
 
Back
Top Bottom