• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh MC-240 for $330??

Register to hide this ad
We'll have to keep an eye on the feedback for this transaction/seller in upcoming weeks.

$330 hardly seems worthwhile for a scam but who knows...:dunno:
 
Could have been a smoking deal, if you paid with your paypal, it would probably be hard to get burnt. I would have taken the chance, if I saw it. whats the worst you could do, lose the 470 dollars? That was including the post to my location.
 
It's a tough bit, however with paypal and there protection the buyer should fair fine right?
 
I follow all the Mc auctions on eBay - this is a scam. These photos are from an auction about 3 months back...
 
Back
Top Bottom