• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh MC275 Austin CL $1580

Register to hide this ad
slight problem, guys. the seller is in Germany. the $1580 includes free shipping though! hmmm...:scratch2: you be the judge.
 
slight problem, guys. the seller is in Germany. the $1580 includes free shipping though! hmmm...:scratch2: you be the judge.

Where did you get this info from? Did you contact him? As of this am it is still up.
 
About $800 below market. This won't last.

Yeah, it sucks that I don't have the cash to do this now. If I thought I could sell my MC250 fairly quick for around $500 I would go for this but the market is pretty tight right now.
 
I have a friend in from Germany this weekend, I'll ask him to check it out when he goes back. :)
 
Audiophiles in Germany don't buy MC275s that is why it is so cheap. Ya, right.

Thanks,
Ron-C
 
Yeah, it sucks that I don't have the cash to do this now. If I thought I could sell my MC250 fairly quick for around $500 I would go for this but the market is pretty tight right now.

Coming to Houston anytime soon? :)




(don't tempt me, please)
 
Coming to Houston anytime soon? :)




(don't tempt me, please)

Actually I would seriously consider it if this guy was legit. I am from H-town and go there to visit family at least once a month. I am sure if it was legit it would have only been on CL for less than a day. It's too bad but I guess it says something about McIntosh reputation that people use them to scam. Even non-audiophiles I talk to know that McIntosh is an awesome brand.
 
Back
Top Bottom