• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh MCP1500 or Shunyata Hydra 8

mepstein10

New Member
So I have a Shunyata Hydra 8 Power conditioner. Slowly switching to Mcintosh gear. Wondering if it makes sense to sell the Shunyata (already selling the power cords) and switch to the MCP1500.

What are people's opinions of the MCP1500 compared to Shunyata. Since I am renting the house at the moment, so I cannot add a dedicated line for the music room, that is the plan for the next place, but I need a somewhat temporary ( at least compared to wall wiring)/mobile/movable solution in the meantime. This shall be lasting 1-3 years or so.

Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom