• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McIntosh MT-10.5????

jmslaw

Member
MSS HIFI is offering an MT10.5 on eBay, claiming that this revised version of the MT-10 has an upgraded Clearadio Stradivari v2 cartridge as opposed to the Talisman that has been supplied with other MT-10s. Does anyone know if existing MT-10 owners can upgrade to this better cartridge?? ( it also has about .3mv greater output! I WANT ONE!!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
I already own an MT-10, I'm just asking about the new cartridge. I am curious as to whether it is really a Stradivari or a newer version of the Talisman?
 
you can always upgrade you cartridge! Just buy a stradivari and put it on. I dont know who mss hifi is but I dont see why they would lie about the cartridge being a stradivari.
 
Back
Top Bottom