• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mcintosh XR 19 value

maclvrbr

Super Member
I picked up a pair of Mcintosh XR 19 speakers approx 9 months ago, they are in excellant shape , a 9 out of 10. There are no completed listings on these. I am aware of their retail but am curious of market value, do any of you have any ideas. Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 18
Register to hide this ad
Xr 19

Very detailed, I'm sure very subjective based on the listener. Each speaker has 2-12 inch LF drivers, 1-8 inch mid, and 12 tweets.
 
Back
Top Bottom