• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mega Tech MP-1000

David Weaver

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone know anything about the Mega Tech MP-1000 pre-amp?
There are a few threads on a few turntables but I could not find any information, let alone a manual or schematic, on the web.
I bought this unit on a chance that it will work.
I wanted a no-frills, inexpensive vintage pre-amp that I could gut and reskin to match a ChiFi tube amp I'm building.

Any info would be appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • MT_4.jpg
    MT_4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5952.jpeg
    IMG_5952.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom