• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Megasat16 is a great honest seller

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I just completed a fairly high dollar transaction with James. I can say without hesitation, he is a fantastic guy to work with. I'm always a little cautious when dealing with someone I've never met. The old interwebs can be scary place to do business. Especially when sending large amounts of cash. I've been burned before. Guys like James help to renew my faith in mankind. He worked with me very closely to make sure the amps were bullet proof packed, palletized and freighted to me.

Even after I received the amps and found I had a buzz, he was offering suggestion on what to look for, adjusting the amps bias and hum pots and even offered a refund up front. All before I found out the issue was a pair of interconnects. He truly cared that I was totally happy with the amps.

I am more than happy. The amps are awesome and I have a new friend online. James if you ever make it anywhere close to San Antonio, TX, you are welcomed at my house for music and drinks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks Luther for everything! I am glad to know you are happy with the amps and they are giving you the pleasure of endless music!

I'll take up on your offer to enjoy some tunes in your listening room and a nice chat if I happen to come your way one day!
 
Back
Top Bottom