• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Merrylander

Toasted Almond

RIP 1952-2016
Didn't mean to blow you off on the RTA 12c info. I just didn't see your question. You want to ask some of the new guys that just came aboard about the Polks. They are true Polk hired guns. It's Russman, F1nut, and BDT (Big Dumb Troy). That's really a misnomer, he's not really that big. Plus, the last time he stopped up here to The Casa de No Concerno, he left with a pair of those RTA 12c's.

Toasted Almond
 
Register to hide this ad
No problem, they are physically in darn good shape except for the two blown drivers. But when he was showing them to me he had to move them out from the wall for me. No idea how I would pick them up, though as I am currently repairing a sub for him, I guess he would deliver when he comes to pick that up.

I suppose when we get the "miniatures village" room done in the basement I could use them down there, there should be enough space even after I finish the next two big houses.

I imagine E. Power Biggs and Michael Murray would sound pretty good on those monsters.

Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom