• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Merrylander!

pbda

Super Member
I've been remiss in posting this...should have happened a couple of weeks ago. I brought nearly all of my Yamaha gear to Rob for work: Tune ups on some, but repair of real problems on others. The trunk of my car was full of a CR-2040, CR-1000, CA-2010 and two CT-1010s. Needless to say, the work was done speedily and to a high standard. If you've seen my thread on the reveneered CR-2040, you'll know what I mean.

But it gets better: Rob then brokered the sale of one of the CT-1010s which was surplus to requirements.

And wait, there's more! When I drove down to Rob's place to pick up my Yammie gear (and drop off some of my non-Yamaha gear), Rob and Florence insisted that I spend the night to avoid the long drive from Baltimore back to Boston. Then Florence cooked up a superb meal for the three of us. The best part is that I've got to drive down to Rob's place again to pick up my components.

Rob is a giant among men and I recommend him unhesitatingly as both a tech and an all-around great guy.
 
Register to hide this ad
I must say that it is very easy being a good host with a guest like Peter, that was a great evening. One of the good things about AK is when you get to meet in person, we are not people who go out very much and we enjoy our home so we also enjoy welcoming friends into it.

Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom