• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Micro Seiki, Belt Drive Turntable

Register to hide this ad
Does anyone know anything about this company? http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=3582765
Micro Sekei has a good rep. I don't buy TT's that I can't pick up(no shipping)
Are you asking about shopgoodwill? It's where they pull stuff they think can sell for more than the usual $5 or $10 at the GW stores, I personally wouldn't pay more than is bid on that one, who knows hoe it was handled from one place to another.
Note how the power cord and connectors are put through the dust cover for the pic:bash: Pass! Other goodies May be had on the site though!
Craig
 
The big micro seikis are among the best turntables around, but their lower end ones are not particularly better than the competition. They often look very good, which is an important factor, but I'm not sure that getting in a bidding war for a Goodwill table you can't look at and will have to hope gets shipped properly is neccessarily the best way to go. Even the best construction and lovely asthetics can't survive bad handling.
 
Back
Top Bottom