• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Micro Seiki MA 101 Mkii - Does Anyone Know About This Arm?

cscottrun4it

Active Member
Just what the title says. I have a guy whose turntable I'm working on willing to give me one as payment. I can't seem to find anything about this arm anywhere. I found the following specs on Ed's Stuff Tonearm Specs page (http://www.edsstuff.org/docs/tonearm_specifications.htm):

Effective Length: 237 mm
Overhang: 15 mm
Offset: 21.5 mm
Mounting Distance: 222 mm​

That's all great, but has anyone actually had his/her hands and ears on this tonearm? I'm thinking it might be a good match for a Thorens TD 150 project I'm working on, but....

Thanks for whatever help you can give.
 
Register to hide this ad
Earl, thanks. I found the vinylengine-provided manuals after I posted just as I was nodding off to sleep. I now khow hhow to set up the tonearm, but I still don't know anything about how the arm performs. The 505 has information about its performance a-go go, which makes sense being it is an icon in the vintage tonearm universe. However, you'd think the 505's siblings would get some mention somewhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom