• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mid century grill cloth resources

SFBayArch

Super Member
Hello,
I’m looking for sources of fabric for speaker grill cloth that has the classic mid-century look; teeed, Irish linen, etc.

Particularly, I would like to find a fabric that approaches this look:

It has a variegated pattern with a linear vertical streaks....love this look

739CEAA2-C9A6-48B2-8D95-0C47C208D69E.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
I've used this burlap from Hobby Lobby on a pair of large Advent speakers. It is very inexpensive and I like the look.108803_1[6].jpg
 
Great suggestions, thanks!

This gives me more to work with, than I had previously...


I am somewhat limited in choices, because I need two pieces of a bit larger size ( 22 in by 26 in. )

Many sizes are limited to 24 inch lengths
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom