• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Midwest cl adds WI,IL,MI

Register to hide this ad
I have been eyeballin' those sony speakers for awhile. Still can't figure out an excuse to buy em'
 
I have been eyeballin' those sony speakers for awhile. Still can't figure out an excuse to buy em'

I live very close if you need someone to audition them for you, that is if you find that excuse.... I would gladly go take a peek and report back to you what they look and sound like before you made a trip down. Glad to see a couple more guys close to me on AK...
 
So thats where all the speakers went///////Up north. If I lived up that way Id be broke all the time.:D
 
Someone should definitely get those Sony TL-5s. The TL-1s I saw in a thrift store one time (really beat up sadly) were built like a tank. Not many speakers you can get for $150 that you can actually state are "audiophile" quality. I know that's a loaded term but still... I believe they were originally over a grand a pair in the early 90's when they retailed.
 
Last edited:
So thats where all the speakers went///////Up north. If I lived up that way Id be broke all the time.:D

I havent even posted any of the infinitys for sale up here. There are quite a few. I saw some of the overature towers for 300, and quite a few older models.
 
A few more i found recently. If anyone wants me to remove one of the items let me know.

University worth 50?
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2155074501.html

Also some bose 901 series II for 50.00 with eq. Worth 50?

jbl lx44 for 50.00 Would they be worth it?
http://appleton.craigslist.org/ele/2161631311.html

Also found some infinity overature 1's for 200.00

infinity qe's for 60.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2153720331.html

kef's for 250.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2153128076.html

b&w's 275.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2153132600.html

b&w 300.00
http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/ele/2136868807.html

b&w 750.00
http://madison.craigslist.org/ele/2122425753.html

magnepan 300.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2150055444.html

polk sda 1c 500.00
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/2150173354.html

infinity qb for 140.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2108026649.html

infinity 1001's for 50.00
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/2153379337.html

dcm tf400's for 80.00
monitor 5's with peerless dome tweeters 100.00
yamaha ns-20t's for 100.00
AES Audio Engineered Sound Hi Fi Speaker systems unsure of price or brand, never heard of them, cabinets in rough shape but could be restored.
epi 180's for 200.00 obo
epi 100's for 50.00 with original box and paperwork, original owner.
speakerlab 2 way towers for 150.00
b&o s45-2 speakers for 160.00
yamaha ns w2 sub for 75.00



Are any of these speakers ones that i should be running out my door to get instead of typing on here?



I am looking to try out a few other brands other than what i have such as jbl,paradigm,dynaco,b&w, wharfedale,klipsch etc.
 
Last edited:
Also found a kenwood km-106 amp, tuner and eq for 75.00

Also what do jbl l26's go for? Would this be a good jbl speaker for me to try out?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom