• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Milestone; 10K Posts!

Ilikevinyl

Cool Breeze
:banana: :banana: Finally made the 10K post mark!! :banana: :banana:

I couldn't have done it without all the wonderful AK'ers on this site! You guys are simply the finest bunch on the web!! :thmbsp: I guess our 10K mark is AK Graduation Day? :D

Now, if I can only break into the top 10 on YGTLW thread! :D
 
Register to hide this ad
WooHoo!

That's a mighty fine posting accomplishment to a fine AKer, friend, & oh yea a kiddie! :D

Keep those posts comin' & also those wonderful "Soul Groovin'" morsels!

Rome
 
Congrats Steve!!! Way to go!! You're one of the people that make AK such a great place!! :thmbsp:
 
So the time zones are the reason again that I am too late for a party again. :tears:

Anyway:

Belated congratulations on the remarkable 10K milestone! Everybody confirms that you are one of the most appreciated AK members and I can say that you are such a precious friend as well! :yes:

Keep on keeping on Steve! :thmbsp:


:) :) :)
 
So the time zones are the reason again that I am too late for a party again. :tears:

Anyway:

Belated congratulations on the remarkable 10K milestone! Everybody confirms that you are one of the most appreciated AK members and I can say that you are such a precious friend as well! :yes:

Keep on keeping on Steve! :thmbsp:


:) :) :)

+1 Congratulations ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom