• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mismatched Pair - ADS 710

If y'all get a chance to hear some 710s, give 'em a listen and share your impressions.

Dang it, you're gonna make me drive back up there aren't you?

I should have looked around when we had the mid pulled out of one of those. I wonder how tough it would be to take the one with the mid and tweet seperated and move them together and flip for mirror image. Hmmm...

Ray
 
Dang it, you're gonna make me drive back up there aren't you?

I should have looked around when we had the mid pulled out of one of those. I wonder how tough it would be to take the one with the mid and tweet seperated and move them together and flip for mirror image. Hmmm...

Ray

Great idea Ray, assuming they aren't treated differently enclosure/cabinet-wise. If it's possible, I'll try it this weekend and post some pics.
 
Back
Top Bottom