• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mission 707 Kef drivers?

Boris71

Active Member
Hi, I was looking around on ebay as per usual and saw a pair of Mission 707's for sale. The drivers look identical to those in my Kef Cadenza's (B200 bass with T27 tweeter). I spent some time looking them up but saw no mention of Mission using Kef drivers. The pic is one I downloaded elsewhere.

I'm not looking at purchasing them, simply curious. Anyone got any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 28
Register to hide this ad
Those are not Kef drivers. The B200 is a bextrene cone and rubber surround and the Mission driver is a doped paper cone with a foam surround.I am not 100% sure but I think mission made their own woofers but brought in tweeters from Seas.
 
Thanks.
I thought it was worth asking knowing that Kef supplied other companies. I put 2+2 together and came up with 5.
 
Back
Top Bottom