• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mission Freedom 770 Tweeter Replacement?

deadphish

Active Member
I have a pair of Mission Freedom 770 speakers that I love an inordinate amount. A few weeks ago a horrible feedback squelch passed through them and I think I killed one of the tweeters. Does anyone know of an available replacement that will work?

Here is a pic of the tweeters, not my photo, but these are the same ones.

SUPER-770.jpg


OK, a little more google-fu reveals that they are vifa d-25 1" tweeters. Would these from parts express work?

http://www.parts-express.com/tymphany-bc25sc06-04-1-textile-dome-tweeter--264-1028
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Did you find a replacement? Just picked up a pair of the same 770's minus original tweeters.
 
I have morel cat308 tweeters in my 770 mk2 there a really nice smooth and very open sounding tweeter.
download.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom