• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mission Speakers

Just picked up a pair of the 700 LE ("Leading Edge"). They do indeed sound very good.

That's great! I almost picked up a second pair, but wouldn't know where to put them, so let them slip by me recently.

I'm planning on giving away either the 731's or 760i's though - I have a friend who's moving and asked for help setting up a system for her, and she'd appreciate them, so off they go! Better than sitting on a shelf without getting much use at my place
 
the 770 has been resurrected by mission
$5000 doesn't sound entry level to me
think i'll dig my old ones out for tv duty
 
Back
Top Bottom