• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mitsu preamp in need of a good home.

Register to hide this ad
I would not buy it. I am tired of eBay sellers that admonish potential buyers (who have done nothing wrong) in their opening statements:

THIS AUCTION IS RESERVED FOR SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO PAY WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS!

Doc
 
Dr. Strangelove said:
I would not buy it. I am tired of eBay sellers that admonish potential buyers (who have done nothing wrong) in their opening statements:



Doc

If you've ever had non-paying bidders like I have, you might understand. I agree, not good marketing but there are deadbeat bidders out there that waste your time and money. :yes:
 
Did you read my opening sentence?

I am tired of eBay sellers that admonish potential buyers (who have done nothing wrong) in their opening statements

Deadbeat bidders are an ebay problem, not one to be thrown in the face of the majority of people who have done nothing wrong by sellers who do not deal with the problem effectively.

And, just as there are deadbeat bidders, there are liars, cheats, and thieves for sellers. All still an eBay problem.

I do not disagree with the seller's statement, I just do not need it thrown in my face as the first sentence in his listing or as part of the description.

Doc
 
Dr. Strangelove said:
Did you read my opening sentence?



Deadbeat bidders are an ebay problem, not one to be thrown in the face of the majority of people who have done nothing wrong by sellers who do not deal with the problem effectively.

And, just as there are deadbeat bidders, there are liars, cheats, and thieves for sellers. All still an eBay problem.

I do not disagree with the seller's statement, I just do not need it thrown in my face as the first sentence in his listing or as part of the description.

Doc

Are you always this positive and cheery? :dunno:
 
Back
Top Bottom