Dan Schafer
Danny in Cleveland
Hi All
I have a Mitsubishi model DA-U160 stereo integrated amp that I would like to save from a landfill. When powered up all I get is the relays clicking in the power supply. Probably a short somewhere. Any suggestions? Uses STK3122 (III), 2SC3858, 2SA1494 outputs. Can anyone share a schematic or where to find one? No luck looking on the internet. An odd, rare model perhaps. Just a print of the power supply & output circuits would be a great help. Not sure how old the unit is. Looks 1990s-ish. Would this question be better in another forum?:scratch2::scratch2:
Dan
I have a Mitsubishi model DA-U160 stereo integrated amp that I would like to save from a landfill. When powered up all I get is the relays clicking in the power supply. Probably a short somewhere. Any suggestions? Uses STK3122 (III), 2SC3858, 2SA1494 outputs. Can anyone share a schematic or where to find one? No luck looking on the internet. An odd, rare model perhaps. Just a print of the power supply & output circuits would be a great help. Not sure how old the unit is. Looks 1990s-ish. Would this question be better in another forum?:scratch2::scratch2:
Dan
Attachments
Last edited: