• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mitsubishi LT-10V

spwath

New Member
I found this turntable on Craiglist for $25, says it needs new belt and needle. I can't find any info about this table online. Anyone know anything about it? The LT-5V looks to be worth a lot, but what about this one? Appears a bit scratched on the window though. Think it's worth it?
 
Register to hide this ad
Most dust covers can be buffed out, so that's probably not a big issue. Replace the belt and get a new stylus or cartridge and start spinning albums.
 
You must live in my area. Not the best , but not the worst mitsu either.You're looking at $20- $30 in belts, plus a stylus (or your own cart). I think they are nifty. I would buy it,but I've got too many projects already!If you want one ,buy it --- Now! I've never seen another around here. Oh, I forgot to mention,It ain't never gonna make you money.Just a cool new toy.
 
You must live in my area. Not the best , but not the worst mitsu either.You're looking at $20- $30 in belts, plus a stylus (or your own cart). I think they are nifty. I would buy it,but I've got too many projects already!If you want one ,buy it --- Now! I've never seen another around here. Oh, I forgot to mention,It ain't never gonna make you money.Just a cool new toy.
Seems like there is a fair amount of audio people around here.

Picked it up. Arm tracks fine, I hear motor running. Time to open it up and replace belts.
 
I had one back in the early 80's. Worked and sounded great, but it needs to sit on something steady. I put up a wall self for it pretty quickly.
 
The one belt deteriorated all over the inside. Cleaned it out. The original rubber feet deteriorated too, and are a huge sticky gooey mess. After about 30 mins of scrubbing the bloodb with various chemicals, I have the original feet gone.
Ordered a new belt, now I just need to find a new needle to order.

There are pretty deep scratches on the plastic window. Any way to remove them?
 
Looks pretty nice though. Still need to do a bit of cleaning. Stylus and belt should be arriving in a few days
yL6POKh.jpg
NQUeon8.jpg
 
That is quite a nice one. I had the X10 or something like that. It featured the same turntable, a cassette deck, programmable tuner, and pretty decent amplification. Very tight inside, so I sold it for what I paid.

Btw, about 3-5 years ago, they were fetching pretty good money for a fully functional unit. I would imagine they will come back in. They are really cool looking! I would have preferred finding yours over the all in one.
 
That is quite a nice one. I had the X10 or something like that. It featured the same turntable, a cassette deck, programmable tuner, and pretty decent amplification. Very tight inside, so I sold it for what I paid.

Btw, about 3-5 years ago, they were fetching pretty good money for a fully functional unit. I would imagine they will come back in. They are really cool looking! I would have preferred finding yours over the all in one.
Yeah. Cant believe I got it for $20. $35 for new stylus, $15 for new belt, total of about $70. Cant wait to get the belt and stylus and try it out.
 
Back
Top Bottom