• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mitsubishi Lt turntable help

Ourstars

New Member
Hi all, I found a Mitsubishi lt-20 at goodwill and I was so excited because I’ve always been a fan of that line of Mitsubishi’s. When I had it shipped to me they didn’t lock everything down properly and the housing of the on off switch was broken. It broke into five or so pieces and I could try to glue it which would be lame of course and most likely hard to do. I’ve searched around and I’ve had no luck on finding parts for these turntables. Do any of you wise people have any leads on parts for these turntables or any ideas? Thank you…
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom