• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Moderator of the Year

Voting for the Moderator of the Year.

Rules: PM me (onepixel) with your votes. Please put Moderator of the Year in the PM title box and also let everyone know you voted in this thread. Voting will end on the last day of July on the 31st. The winner will be announced on August 2.

Please contribute a couple of bucks, even $1 would be great. I would like us, the Members of AK to present a plaque and or gift certificates to all the moderators for their daily contributions. If you would like to make a contribution, at the time you make your vote please let me know and I will send you a Paypal/regular mail address to make your dontation.

Thanks to the Best Members online!
Carl

Please let me know if I left anyone of the list.

EDIT: VOTE FOR ANY AND OR ALL.

Army
Bigerik
Billfort
BrianB
CarlV
Celt
Chad Hauris
Eric H
Fisherdude
fotno
hpsenicka
jcmjrt
JDaniel
Kegger
Morden2004
Negotiableterms
opt80
ozmoid
Punker X
Reel 2 Reel
Retro Stereo
Reyneman
RichPA
Sandy G
tentoze
 
Register to hide this ad
Carl,

Knowing most of these fine people I will either vote for all of them or not at all as I simply can't see how to pick one over all the others.
 
Rob,

I truly understand. Please vote for all of them!

Carl


You´re serious? We can vote for more than one?

Another question, are Administrators included? I ask because some of them also have specif forums to moderate.

Jorge
 
You´re serious? We can vote for more than one?

Another question, are Administrators included? I ask because some of them also have specif forums to moderate.

Jorge


Please vote for as many as you like!


We will pick on the admins next month. :D
 
Army
Bigerik
Billfort
BrianB
CarlV
Celt
Chad Hauris
Eric H
Fisherdude
fotno
hpsenicka
jcmjrt
JDaniel
Kegger
Morden2004
Negotiableterms
opt80
ozmoid
Punker X
Reel 2 Reel
Retro Stereo
Reyneman
RichPA
Sandy G
tentoze

So it seems like you are including Mods and Supermods, but no Admins, unless they also have mod responsibilities: So this would exclude, from the management, Bryno, Grumpy, Luvvinvinyl, and Wardsweb.

You said "Moderators", so this makes sense, but just checking that we got the candidates straight. :thmbsp:

Thanks for setting this up!
 
My vote´s in.

The way I see it, a duty, a right and an honour.

No matter who comes out on top, you´re all winners in my book.

Jorge
 
My Goodness!

Hi ya Carl!
All the mods have enriched this place to the nth:thmbsp: To ALL:yes:
I'll PM ya within the hour! with $$

"You said "Moderators", so this makes sense, but just checking that we got the candidates straight"-Njordr Noatun
:D
or gayly forward
:D

stuwster
 
Hi ya Carl!
All the mods have enriched this place to the nth:thmbsp: To ALL:yes:
I'll PM ya within the hour! with $$

"You said "Moderators", so this makes sense, but just checking that we got the candidates straight"-Njordr Noatun
:D
or gayly forward
:D

stuwster

Thank you stuwee!
 
Gentlemen,

I can't favor any of you moderators! You are all superb people who make AudioKarma a wonderful place to be. You are appreciated to the Max! :tresbon:
 
Back
Top Bottom