• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Monoprice 8323 Headphones

Register to hide this ad
I have actually been eying those headphones for some time, and wonder the quality: Highs/lows total sound....you own a pair? what type of music do you listen to with them? I own a pair of there bass enhanced ear buds and I paid less then $8 for them. Please with the over all sound/quality, but they are quite large when it comes to seating then in the ear canals....
 
20.11 when you buy 50 or more to be fair.


I don't think I need THAT many.


EDIT: Didn't read far enough into the page, I see all quantities are 20.11, Hell of a deal, too bad I've already got too many headphones
 
thanks people..read that thread and was very useful..Went ahead a bought a pair...I own 2 pairs of Sennheiser's and a pair of Fanny Wang's.. Can use the 8323's when I travel....(if lost or broken, not out too much money)
 
Back
Top Bottom