• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Montebello CA estate 70s high-end gear

Register to hide this ad
I like looking through these sales but people get mad if I post them before the opening. This one really surprised me -- lots of cool stuff!
 
Too late for me.
I got some LPs for $1 each. Whoopi!
Not too exciting.
What must have been exciting was to watch a group of grown men fight
among themselves for those silver pieces this morning.
I did not bother to ask how much they went for.
 
Here were some of the pics that I posted in another thread:

Saw an Estate Sale locally, not much there, they had a few bits of electronics, a turntable and some speakers, couldn't go though due to being with my daughter in the hospital. I hope some SoCal AK'er found 'em.

:D:D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

And the rest of the junk there. Sometimes you just think there isn't much out there anymore.

:D:D

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 
An Accuphase set (pretty sure it's the same one) just got listed for $3,495 from LA on the big auction site.
 
the l-300s grabbed me as well-but then -well, I confess to suffering from a JBL ''FETISH''
 
Back
Top Bottom