• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Montgomery Ward Model 150 Schematic

geebjen

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a schematic for a Montgomery Ward Model 150 receiver?

I've scoured the internet with no luck.

The symptom I'm working on is no sound from FM at all (regular or Stereo). AM works and all other inputs work.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks a lot! I might have to resort to that...although it's tough to spend $22 for a schematic when the receiver only cost $20 :).

I'll give it a few days to see if anyone happens to have a free one.
 
Back
Top Bottom