• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Monty Python set to reunite

cool9

Super Member
"The reunion is expected to be announced officially at a press conference being held in London on Thursday. The announcement will be made live, according to a tweet from Eric Idle"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57612927/monty-python-set-to-reunite-for-a-stage-show/

2e56s1e.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I know , but jeez , this is 40 years on from their heyday . Nudge nudge wink wink

no matter their age & distance from their heyday this will far out shine the fillth on the world stage today.


we all miss and love you graham RIP
 
no matter their age & distance from their heyday this will far out shine the fillth on the world stage today.


we all miss and love you graham RIP

EXACTLY !! Good point..I remember when they did a 25th or 30th "Anniversary" show, Chapman had died, & they went thru this big rigamarole of bringing his "Ashes", in this huge, gaudy urn, & put it on a coffee table in front of the couch where they were sitting...Well, of course, you can figure What Happened Next...The Urn gets knocked over, & then they all break out Dustbusters to suck him back up.. They all said Graham would have LOVED it...And I GUARANTEE you I could watch "Holy Grail" again tonite, for the umpteenth time, & STILL prolly find something in it I HADN'T seen before..
 
If anyone can pull this off these guys can.
Despite their craziness several of them (Cleese and Gilliam come to mind first) are very critical of anything they do so I think they will not put anything out that is not up to their traditional standards.

Looking forward to this!!!
 
I saw Spamalot last year and loved it! Granted it wasn't these guys performing but it sure made me appreciate them even more.
 
Read "Python Speaks". It's fantastic and written really well. Couldn't put it down. I didn't know George Harrison read the "Life of Brian" script and liked it so much that he immediately told Eric Idle that he would put the money up for it. Chapman also kept his Gin or Vodka in his briefcase and finished a fifth before noon everyday.

Check out the 1979 debate between Malcolm Muggeridge, Bishop Mervyn Stockwood, Cleese and Palin over Life of Brian - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ni559bHXDg

http://www.amazon.com/Monty-Python-...8&qid=1385003662&sr=1-3&keywords=monty+python
 
Back
Top Bottom