• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

More interesting consoles

Register to hide this ad
Does it look to anybody else like the VoM has had a tuner pulled? Or do you think that space is just record storage?

The Motorola is probably 6V6, perhaps 3 channel with combined base and the Maggie looks like it could be one of their SE EL84 jobs.

I'd like to see inside the Telefunken. They did interesting things with smaller drivers, including using 6x9s and I think I see a couple in one of the pics.
 
The tuner was probably an option. That was common

The telefunken is great except for the styling
 
Back
Top Bottom