• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

More praise for Jenkster

buildingnut

Active Member
I just wanted to take some time and say thank you to Jenkster for a recent purchase that I made from him. He was great to converse with via messaging and did not miss a beat at any time during our transaction. Have no fear in dealing with this man. His product was exactly as described and his packing was perfect. I could not be happier and can not say enough good things about this man. Thank you and I hope to have the opportunity to do business with you again soon.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Often I have had transactions in this hobby that have turned into great friendships. This one is no exception. Buildingnut is a great guy to deal with in every way. Though we have not spoken in person, I can tell he is a stand up guy, dedicated family man and audio nut like me! I too hope to do business again, I just wish we were closer geographically so we could have beer and talk gear, family ect.! Thank you for everything and I look forward to that call.
 
Back
Top Bottom