• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

More setup updates

Eastham

More Class-A than ever!
So I got a little tired of the ghetto looking old broken loudspeaker next to my makeshift HiFi cabinet so I threw that speaker out (Don't worry it was a white van speaker that sounded awful) and placed my cabinet on it's side now its a makeshift sideboard! My ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. Got my PL-12D sat lookin pretty next to my SX-450 (there's something that pleases my OCD about having all pioneer in my system yet having Celestion speakers doesn't even phase me) I think it looks much better like this, next step I may buy some cheap wood effect vinyl and make it look nicer (or just stop being cheap and buy a real sideboard) and then some paint for my very very very worn walls, maybe a nice cream this time around.

HU5G9Qy.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Looking good. AM antenna is up, do you listen to AM? I still do, in my work truck, but not at home.
 
I try my best though my brothers plasma TV which is right behind that wall, which also makes me think of something "Is that a antenna or are you just happy to see me" Probably a terrible pun.
 
Back
Top Bottom