• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Morton Grove IL Altec Corona 832A Fisher 80?

Register to hide this ad
As you probably know, Morton Grove (site of the estate sale) is a suburb of Chicago (site of the Ebay sale). In the estate picture, you can't see the Altec logo which is visible in the (very good) Ebay pics. You are very observant! I grew up nearby and always wanted to live where I did not need three snow shovels in my garage! I think the best audio gear is found where the winters are worst; if you're stuck inside all winter, you might as well buy a good hifi!
 
Don't need no stinking shovels... I have a big a$$ snowblower... Bought right before I moved here!
 
I lived in Morton Grove from '87 to 2000, then I moved out here. Dumped my Ariens & Toro snowblowers. :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom