• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Motorola Console

Register to hide this ad
Very well done ad. Going for the throat on price though, even though that's probably the nicest Motorola console ever made.
 
I have this console. I wish I had the dwellings listed in the ad to go with it. It is a nice system, but could use a tune-up. Yes the price is very high and I hope they get it.
Cheers,
Beer
 
Love the bearskin rug and the console on the outdoor balcony! Ads had style back then. The interior in the (original Motorola) ad looks like Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West here in Phoenix, except for the ocean view!
 
Back
Top Bottom