• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Motorola SK76

KingBrenton

New Member
So I just bought a Motorola SK76. I don't know very much about it. I read a bunch of threads here about similar consoles and I found a schematic for the SK76. I have to drive an hour to pick up so I haven't got to see my new toy yet, other than the pictures on the auction site.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Nice-MOTOROLA-cabinet-style-stereo---5968929.html#des

I paid a total of $12 and I might be able to get it deleivered for free. I figure it was pretty good deal. What do you all think?

Brenton
 
Register to hide this ad
So my Dad had to go to Indy today and I sweet talked him into getting my stereo. He was not happy about the Goodwill experience. lol Anyway, the stereo has some issues. First off, the turntable doesn't turn. Secondly, the the radio lights up, but no sound. The tape input does work. I don't know a damn thing about this thing or how to begin getting it working. Where should I start? :scratch2:
 
Very cool.

I'd recommend starting a thread over in the Tube forum...you're likely to get more responses over there.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom