• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Movie Catchphrase Game

noogies

My Favorite Woofers.
'Nother game. Simple. I'm going to post a movie catchphrase and you folks name the movie it came from. Then post one of your own. Don't post a new catchphrase until you correctly answer the challenge from the previous poster -- we don't want this to degenerate into an orgy of random movie quotes!

Ready? GO!

"He used to be a big shot."
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes, but what movie? We'll take that as a helpful hint.
Something roaring. Probably a lion. Or maybe a decade. :rflmao:

Heck, we're in that decade now. The 20's.
upload_2022-9-15_20-1-12.png

As for mine, an easy one: I'll have what she's having.
 
Last edited:
When Harry Met Sally.

"...just try to stay out of my way - just try!"
One of my favorite quotes from that movie, and followed up with my absolute favorite: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"
upload_2022-9-16_10-52-6.png

"Hey, that's oh nedders"
 
That Thing You Do (1996).

"1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"
 
That Thing You Do (1996).

"1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"
It's a beauty. In fact, they named a movie after it: It's an American Beauty!

“They don’t give a damn ’bout that grape ****.”
(I risk losing my man card for choosing this one...I may be sent to man class)
 
Had to look it up to resuscitate the thread (if that was worth doing!). It's Steel Magnolias (1989).

Here's an easy one to hopefully kickstart things again:

"The whole point of a doomsday machine is lost ... if you keep it a secret!"
 
Secret Ceremony

"There were two mice fell in a bucket of milk, one yelled for help and drowned, the other kept pedaling around until, in the morning, he found himself on top of butter."
 
Back
Top Bottom