• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MPLS CL: Altec Speakers

Register to hide this ad
They are Altec Santana w/420A biflex 15" and phenolic tweeter.

I had the same thing with slightly differennt wood cabinet.

Ron
 
there was a set of original santanas at the thrift store about a month ago. $24 for the pair.....

they were huge! I couldnt fit them in the my car at the time. I came home and looked them up and most reviews or comments i saw on them .......people were not that impressed being that they were from altec. IM glad i passed but those cabinets were just awesome looking.
 
Back
Top Bottom