• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MS300 Is On The Way

Audioi said:
Hi Guy's
Just thought I would add my 2 cents. The radio is whatever bandwidth the station is broadcasting. I was listening to 160 the other day but its difficult to hear the difference between that and 128.
I currently have 661 discs on my MS300 with 2/3rds of the drive used and this took me a month of evenings & weekends so those of you planning on a bigger unit might want to take a 2 month vacation to plug in a new disc every 3 minutes.

Oh BTW I LOVE mine. Never knew I had so many new interesting songs.
I'm glad you are enjoying your new MS300, I'm looking foward to getting mine. :yes:

When I load music into my MS300 my plan is to only load songs I really like. So I will listen to a CD befor loading it, I'm guessing it will take over a year to fill mine up. :sigh:

Victor
 
I'm using Fireball PC with my MS300 and it works just fine!!!Using a LaCie 2TB hard disk with Windows Embedded
 
Jericho said:
I'm using Fireball PC with my MS300 and it works just fine!!!Using a LaCie 2TB hard disk with Windows Embedded
That is great to hear. Was it simple to get working?

Thanks for the info,

Victor
 
Victor said:
That is great to hear. Was it simple to get working?

Thanks for the info,

Victor

Just download the small file from the site and install on a windows pc.There is even a pdf file to show how it's done on a windows/mac pc.It took 2 minutes and it works very fine, I have about 1500 cd's ripped into flac on the LaCie disk and I can play them over my MS-300, just have to activate the fireball pc file on my computer and the pc must be switched on of course, as well as the external LaCie disk.

Regards,
Jericho
 
Thanks Again Jericho,

That is great news. I don't know if I'll fill up my MS300, but it is good to know this soultion will work if I ever need it. :yes:

Victor
 
In fact Masterlu is right, I spend lot's of time on ripping cd's, certainly when you want to do this perfect and you have a database also you need to keep up to date.I'm using the collectorz.com software to archieve all details on the cd's I rip.Just perfect for what I need:thmbsp:
 
Jericho said:
I'm using Fireball PC with my MS300 and it works just fine!!!Using a LaCie 2TB hard disk with Windows Embedded

This is actually major news. I wonder if Mc will support it in some way? This kind of support would go a long way toward stopping the complaints about the MS-300 not being as well-developed as the Escient.
 
Okay guys,

That's it, I finally could not hold it: a MS-300 is also on its way. :banana:

I also ordered a wireless access point to connect the MS-300 to my home wireless network.

The only question I have for all the other MS-300 owner is if they are using a LCD Touch Panel.

I looked a the Escient ETP-500 but the price is very high. Any other ideas other then build-in http server/laptop?

Thank you all.

Brice.

C2200
MC275 IV
MVP831
LS360
 
Back
Top Bottom