Don59 New Member Sep 25, 2017 #1 The record I purchased was described accurately, shipped quickly with tracking info provided, and packaged securely. Buy with confidence. Thanks Mike!
The record I purchased was described accurately, shipped quickly with tracking info provided, and packaged securely. Buy with confidence. Thanks Mike!
captouch Addicted Member Sep 25, 2017 #2 I've only had positive experiences with Mike too. So add a second endorsement for mswanson65.
audiojones Jonesin' for audio Subscriber Oct 14, 2017 #4 Couldn't agree more, never had anything but positive experiences buying from Mike. Things are always packed well, shipped quickly and in better condition than expected. Great seller!
Couldn't agree more, never had anything but positive experiences buying from Mike. Things are always packed well, shipped quickly and in better condition than expected. Great seller!
Don59 New Member Oct 23, 2017 #5 Bumping this thread to report another great transaction with Mike. Well done sir, thanks again!