• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Multi source switcher ?

J B S

New Member
Anyone know of a good multi source switcher for bringing in several tape decks in/out ( RCA ) to one tape loop?

Or anyone know where I can purchase a very good rotary stack switch I can make one with. Would like to eventually be able to have 4 or more tape decks on one receiver tape loop 1.
 
Register to hide this ad
A number of them out there.
I have a Realistic 42-2105 (3 tape deck switching).
I use a dbx 200 (3 tape deck AND 3 sound processor switching).
 
Anyone have experience with a Niles TSB-3 ?

Thanks dodog but I need in/out for each deck.

I have a couple, but never used them. They look sturdy and Niles makes good stuff; I'd expect that they would suit you fine.

The dBx 200/400 are good units too with the added bonus of inputs and controls for various processing devices likes noise reduction units and the like. If you are a serious recordist, I'd advise a look at the dBX stuff :yes: :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom