• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

multichamp12

cloneofkane

“Operator! Give me the number for 911!”- H Simpson
Subscriber
Finally broke down and pulled the trigger on one of @multichamp12's Japanese pressings along with the Bill Evans 2019 RSD release. First, because he ran across some extra copies of Evans in England, I appreciate that he passed along a fair price well below what's on the auction site.

Second, I am blown away by the condition of the Cheap Trick In Color vinyl and sleeve. Both look like new, as does the OBI. Time capsule condition. I've opened sealed/new records that didn't look this good (Stooges Fun House Rhino reissue comes to mind).

Lastly, these were bomb proof packed, with the mailer corners reinforced, bubble wrap around the records, and -- new to me -- the In Color sleeve and vinyl in plastic sleeve shrink-wrapped. I am guessing this was done to protect the OBI and keep it from sliding on the sleeve. The time and consideration that went into packing these albums was top notch.

Buy with confidence from @multichamp12.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Finally broke down and pulled the trigger on one of @multichamp12's Japanese pressings along with the Bill Evans 2019 RSD release. First, because he ran across some extra copies of Evans in England, I appreciate that he passed along a fair price well below what's on the auction site.

Second, I am blown away by the condition of the Cheap Trick In Color vinyl and sleeve. Both look like new, as does the OBI. Time capsule condition. I've opened sealed/new records that didn't look this good (Stooges Fun House Rhino reissue comes to mind).

Lastly, these were bomb proof packed, with the mailer corners reinforced, bubble wrap around the records, and -- new to me -- the In Color sleeve and vinyl in plastic sleeve shrink-wrapped. I am guessing this was done to protect the OBI and keep it from sliding on the sleeve. The time and consideration that went into packing these albums was top notch.

Buy with confidence from @multichamp12.

Thanks for the positive feedback! And yes you are correct about the shrink wrap! If the OBI is quite loose I will do that to ensure it does not move.

Hope you enjoy the order that is on the way to you right now!

Ethan
 
Back
Top Bottom