This might seem like a dumb question, but hear me out. Anyone ever try using multiple dipole antennas connected to a single set of terminals on one tuner? I was thinking of a dipole in the basement where the tuner is located, plus a dipole on the outside wall, ten feet higher than the dipole in the basment oriented 90 degrees off axis of the one in the basement, and another folding dipole on the outdoor back wall (again oriented off axis of the other two. This would effectively have three folding dipoles, at different elevations, capturing waves from different horizons. I don't kow how this would work. or the effect of all of the folding dipoles connected to single set of terminals., but I was interested in your opinions. As view this as a cheap experiment as I have three set of folding dipoles laying around he somewhere. It sure beats the complexities and cost of erecting a rotating Yagi.
Comments and opinions welcome!
Carl
Comments and opinions welcome!
Carl