• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Music And Sound (MAS) Any One Knows?

fp_nugroho

New Member
Hi Guys,

I'm newbie in AK.
Just recently I acquired Music And Sound (MAS) Pre + Power.
Preamp is MAS DCC-1 and power is MAS SPA-100.
I try to find literature about this brand history and pre+power specification but limited only to hometheaterreview.com.
anyone knows about MAS including the DCC-1 & SPA-100?
Any information will help.
Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Music And Sound was an import/export company run by Mel Schilling. If I'm not mistaken I think those pieces were manufactured by Robertson ( I know, not much info out there on this company either ). I hope this helps.
 
Music And Sound was an import/export company run by Mel Schilling. If I'm not mistaken I think those pieces were manufactured by Robertson ( I know, not much info out there on this company either ). I hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply, I also find it's hard to find information on MAS. I believed not many equipment they build when they are on business.
Actually they build nice pre-amp (with DAC) use Analog Device chip but I'm not really know why they are out of the business today.
 
Back
Top Bottom