Rob41
Don't stop believin'
I'm on a NAVY ship so we get delayed airings of programs on Armed Forces Network. Today I watched the Music Hall of Fame performances of Heart and was just blown away.
Ann Wilson belted out the lyrics as if time hadn't passed at all. And Nancy, well what can I say. She still looks fantastic and is rocking out on both acoustic and electric guitars as masterfully as ever. Now days she's going to parent teacher conferences and the like as well and looks the part. That's got to be cool having her for a mom.
What a performance and such a treat to see them performing again.
Ann Wilson belted out the lyrics as if time hadn't passed at all. And Nancy, well what can I say. She still looks fantastic and is rocking out on both acoustic and electric guitars as masterfully as ever. Now days she's going to parent teacher conferences and the like as well and looks the part. That's got to be cool having her for a mom.
What a performance and such a treat to see them performing again.
