• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Music on the run?

luckyed

Addicted Member
I never saw these speakers before. Has anyone else? Are these a real product or someone rigging them for a joke? No affiliation.

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/hsh/1911438719.html

I wonder what they are, Altec Nike's? Klipsch Taylors? Why would anyone want speakers on their shoes? And they're camouflaged too.


Sneaker speakers for MP Player - $15

Sneaker speaker. Camouflage print on it. very cute and makes nice gift. I have 2 of these $15.00 for both, This can be used with any MP3 player.
call or text 575 639-583.
 

Attachments

  • 3na3k23m05Q15P55S4a8lea0433e3e89c1c50.jpg
    3na3k23m05Q15P55S4a8lea0433e3e89c1c50.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 15
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom