jedclampet1
New Member
Hello, I'm new here,
So I'm having speakers placed in my car tomorrow at a shop, and I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions about songs (mixed in stereo of course) that can test how precise they are compared to my factory speakers? From my collection, the best one that springs to mind (in my opinion) is my digitized record by Dire Straits, Brothers In Arms.
This all comes from the fact that on my other car, even my kickers, create a awesome kind of depth to my music, like I'm submerged at the crossroads of two rivers. But these things take time to feel out, hence my coming to you. Surely some songs have a more intricate and/or complicated soundstage.
Thank you,
So I'm having speakers placed in my car tomorrow at a shop, and I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions about songs (mixed in stereo of course) that can test how precise they are compared to my factory speakers? From my collection, the best one that springs to mind (in my opinion) is my digitized record by Dire Straits, Brothers In Arms.
This all comes from the fact that on my other car, even my kickers, create a awesome kind of depth to my music, like I'm submerged at the crossroads of two rivers. But these things take time to feel out, hence my coming to you. Surely some songs have a more intricate and/or complicated soundstage.
Thank you,