• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Musical fidelity elektra e10 speakers match

Callan1967

Active Member
Recently acquired this amp and it is very nice indeed, quite a laid back but seemingly detailed listen. Currently hooked up to castle severn speakers which are nice but also laid back. Looking for something with nice soundstage and clarity, I have a pair of kef q35 which do that but can be a little fatiguing.

Any suggestions for a pair of speakers max budget £200
 
Register to hide this ad
Are you looking for compact bookshelf monitors or larger floorstanding speakers? Your budget appears to be limited to used bookshelf monitors.
 
For a low budget, I always recommend marketplace, craigslist or any other classified ads services. The only caveat is that choices are mostly second hand and dependent on where you are located. So, finding a specific speaker could be challenging. But, if you're open to anything, that's the way to get the biggest bang for buck.

That's how I acquired most of my audio gear, buying second hand and looking up on AK if what I was interested in was any good. I used broad search terms and refined them when I found a suitable option.
 
Back
Top Bottom